Friendship Women have a heart to see ladies of all ages connect to God and to other women, to grow in their relationship with Him, to serve their families, their church, their community, and their world. We encourage women to seek a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, fellowship, and service.
Our goal is to offer activities for ladies to get together, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy the company of other women of faith.
All of our events offer the opportunity for the study of God’s word, as well as fun and fellowship. Friendship Women meet, create, learn and grow at events such as:
- Weekday morning Bible Studies
- Sunday evening Life Group Bible Studies
- Give Me a Break Ladies Night Out Dinners
- Heavenly Manna Cooking Classes
- Paint / Craft Parties
- Faith Runners
- Community outreach events
- Stitched with Love Sewing/Crocheting Mission Outreach
- WMU Mission projects