Sunday School (Sunday Mornings)
Please check in at the Welcome Desk in the Children's Building (A) for registration and room assignments. Classes are held at 9:45AM and 11:00AM.
Classes are offered 5:00-7:00 PM for our kids during regular service times. Child care is also available, see the director for details.
Kids represent the greatest opportunity to make a long-term impact on our world for Christ. Mission kids establishes welcoming, supportive environments where kids, from every background and cultural setting, learn how a personal relationship with Christ affects their everyday lives. The groups meet each Wednesday from 6:45PM to 8:00PM throughout the school year.
All teachers have completed an application process, which includes security background checks, and special training in policies and safety procedures.
Our Nursery desires to have a place that is environmentally safe and clean and to establish an atmosphere of love and laughter for young children and infants so they may experience the love of Christ from the volunteers and paid staff that care for them.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN
First aid kits are in all classrooms and a more complete kit is in the Workroom. Additional designated staff and volunteers are assigned to rooms to help with all evacuations. In case of a fire drill, meet your child outside of the building. Security cameras are in hallways. Surface areas and baby toys are disinfected after each session. Leaders wear disposable gloves when diapering. Children are placed on wax paper and disinfectant is used on the changing area.
We want to earn your trust as we care for and nurture your children. We take the following steps to ensure a safe, secure and sanitary environment:
1. All staff members and volunteers must pass a criminal background check.
2. All staff members and key volunteers successfully complete MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.
3. We operate on the two-adult rule, assuring your child an extra level of comfort around adult staff and volunteers.
4. All children are checked in and out using KidCheck. This system matches up each child with the appropriate parent or guardian. In addition, it alerts out team to any allergies or medical issues that you communicate to us.
5. The vast majority of our children’s activities are hosted in our dedicated Children’s Ministry Building to allow our staff and volunteers to easily monitor all adults who attempt to access the area.
6. We provide video surveillance cameras in key areas.
7. We lock access doors to the Children’s Ministry Building at key times to help us even more closely monitor access and security for the protection of your child.