Friendship Baptist Student Ministries works each week to make a difference in the lives of Middle School and High School students. We understand some of the challenges they face, and it’s our goal to encourage and strengthen them along the way. We provide opportunities to learn the Bible and serve others in ministry. The FBSM calendar is packed with events that allow our students to build meaningful relationships, and we work hard to create environments where students can ask questions, search out answers and listen to God’s leading in their lives. Join us Sunday mornings on the second floor of the Family Life Center!
We want to earn your trust as we care for and nurture your students. We take the following steps to ensure a safe, secure and sanitary environment:
1. All staff members and volunteers must pass a criminal background check.
2. All staff members and key volunteers successfully complete MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.
3. We operate on the two-adult rule, assuring your student an extra level of comfort around adult staff and volunteers.
4. The vast majority of our student’s activities are hosted in our Student Ministry area to allow our staff and volunteers to easily monitor all adults who attempt to access the area.
5. We provide video surveillance cameras in key areas.