The heart of Friendship Student Ministries is centered around loving God and loving others. Students are called to have an active role in fulfilling the Great Commission in the local church, in their communities and in their schools. Numerous ministry settings are provided for middle school, high school and college students each week. All activities are designed to teach, equip, and mentor students as well as provide opportunities to put biblical principles of discipleship into action. Students meet each Sunday for Sunday School/Small Groups at 9:45 AM and for Student Worship from 5 PM - 7 PM. Student Worship is a great opportunity to build relationships, play games and worship with other students. Students also meet on Wednesdays from 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM for Bible Study. Opportunities to attend camps, retreats and mission activities are also provided throughout the year.
We want to earn your trust as we care for and nurture your students. We take the following steps to ensure a safe and secure ministry environment:
1. All staff members and volunteers must pass a criminal background check.
2. All staff members and key volunteers successfully complete MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.
3. We operate on the two-adult rule, assuring your student an extra level of comfort around adult staff and volunteers.
4. The vast majority of our student’s activities are hosted in our Student Ministry area to allow our staff and volunteers to easily monitor all adults who attempt to access the area.
5. We provide video surveillance cameras in key areas.